Short Term Visits
Judson Meadows Assisted Living Community offers a comprehensive range of services in a safe, warm, friendly and inviting environment, making it a wonderful short-term option for seniors who
- want to try out assisted living
- would like to give their caregivers a needed break
- may not yet be ready to return home after surgery or other medical issues
Respite residents receive all of the services, amenities and support that our permanent residents enjoy.
- Private apartments with emergency pull cords in case of emergencies
- Three delicious, chef-prepared seasonal meals daily, served restaurant-style in our dining room
- Scheduled transportation for local medical appointments
- Daily activities
- Housekeeping and linen services
- 24-hour staff
- Medication Management
Our respite stay can be of tremendous help to busy caregivers, allowing them to go on vacation or get some rest, knowing that their loved one is being cared for in a safe and caring community. It is also a great way to try assisted living for those that are unsure.
Short-term stays are subject to availability. Please contact us at 831-2400 to get more information, or to set up a visit.